Falling In Love.

cartoon 


 It's being a while I wrote something. Almost forgotten how I get my muse. Luckily, I found a new way...

********** ********** ********** ********** *************

More of life
Less of love
More of facts
Less of infatuation.

Words of Advice
They say,
Be smart
They say.
You too young Steven
Step off that podium
It holds nothing but heartbreaks

It sucks all your emotions in
And leaves you stranded at will.

Luckily, am not you Sir.

Falling in love is a beauty to admire
Perfection dripping from one's  bones
Sweet sensations running through your spine
An Art carefully sculptured to marvel
*The Monalisa of all feelings*.

Once in a while, I drown myself in this beauty
Get lost in her world
And totally forget reality.
Once in a while, I never want to come out.

What's there not to like?
The flawless skin embedded on an angel
Or the sweet savour oozing from her eyes
Oh wait!
I know.
The charismatic personality she portrays.

Am lost in your world Miss
Keep me here till eternity
It won't matter
Nothing truly matters.

We all get to live once
Arguably Love once
But most definitely die once.

Lie beside me
Feed me with tales of old
Stories of the men lost in your bossom
Definitely not a bad way to go.

So this is Me
Choosing my path
My believes
However filled with thorns,
I have no intention of spending it any other way.

Comments

  1. wow. I have falling in love with this already. Bookmarking this site now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Have Something To Say???...

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money Blogging: Everything Beginners Need to Know to Launch a Successful Blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017