Racing Through Time

Racing through time
Has being an inevitable task
Aging with every second that passes
Hoping to get the best life has to offer
Before leaving it all behind

Mine has been no different
Trying to find a soul mate
Capable of loving me

Not judgemental with every single turn
Gentle to one's touch
Easy on the eyes
And a perfectionist

Am glad nature took her course
Even when I had minimum beliefs
she brought us closer

Inches away from one mind
You are flawless

A skin with such glow
Eyes that green
Lips that soft
What more can I ask for

You have been there for me
Through my dark days
U brought me light
Even when all I could see was darkness

For this I swear
I would love you dearly
And would continue to love you even more dearly.

Popular posts from this blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

Nigerian mother piles on £350,000 charge in NHS healing facility in the wake of traveling to England to bring forth twins

Great Ways To Surprise A Nigerian Wife/Spouse