FALLING! CHAPTER THREE PART |||

Fast Selling Novel Titled Falling.

Just recently, I was thinking of the perfect candidate I could leave this business to. And since you have shown more determination and hardwork than any other employee, it is only right you get to have it.
Looking dumbfounded like the keys to the world had just being handed to her, she could barely contain the joy oozing out from the very core of her soul.Thank you very much Sir. This is huge.

Still not done miss Sarah.

Am so sorry sir. Please forgive my manners.
Hands now placed on her thighs, he continued speaking. Not to worry. No offence taken.
You see miss Sarah, was going through my records and I noticed you took quite an extensive number of days off with a less convincing reason to back it up. That can't be good for an employee being considered to take over. Nevertheless, that simple error can be discarded if you truly want this Job.

Absolutely sir. Am ready to prove my worth to you and everyone involved.
That's really good to hear but offers this great, one has to show full commitment and be ready to do whatever that is necessary to keep this company moving forward.

Fab Fit Fun VIP - Get the Box

Not stopping to take a look at her, he continued moving his hands down her thighs.
You are now a beautiful lady with a lovely body. You definitely must turn heads when walking on the streets. I have had my eyes on you for a long time now but you were fragile and so emotional. I would not risk letting you know my intention.

Looking more scared than she had ever been for a long time, she pushed her chair backward with the little force she could muster.

I do not understand Sir. You have been there for me when I needed advice. I would take you more as a father figure and not one interested in having an affair with me.

That's the beauty of it Sarah. Getting to nurture you and see you grow to be this beautiful has been part of my reward.

Feeling disgusted, she got up to take her leave but with the speed of light, he grabbed both hands and forced a kiss down her throat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

Nigerian mother piles on £350,000 charge in NHS healing facility in the wake of traveling to England to bring forth twins

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017