Strange Voices.

Steven
Steven!
Put yourself together
Stop drooling profusely

She's Beautiful
We all can see that
No one is that blind to disagree
But this isn't the right way.

Strange thoughts forming in my soul.
Get off me.
Eyes should never be taking off her
A momentarily blink
A slight shift in glance
And *Perfection* would be lost.

Am trapped.
For once in my life
I have no intention of breaking free.

Let me bask in your presence Miss
Fill my eyes to the brim
Till I can take no more.

You all I want
A touch of your lips,
Fingers running through your hair
Steamy hands parting those thighs
What more can I wish for.

But wait a minute,
What is this?
whispers caressing my Ears
Strange voices urging me up

Steven
Steven!
Wake up you Fool
You dreaming again
Keep Stealing Shakespeare's journals
You never getting her with that

A thousand words spoken
A million writeups spilled
And you not an inch closer
In making her yours

Give up now
Save yourself from this foolish quest
Or haven't you heard?
The good guys never gets the girl.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money Blogging: Everything Beginners Need to Know to Launch a Successful Blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017