Self Discovery

Am a writer
Off course I am
I pride myself of been poetic
Invading the minds of my subjects
Leaving all spellbound
While they beg for more

With Hearts torn open.
Feelings spread across the floor
Thoughts gushing out
The very window to the mind open
I try not to bleed my *heart out*

But My quill is moving
Ink spilling
Blood flowing
Definitely no better feeling

My life is an open book
Tales rolling out
Secrets rising from the ground
Nothing holds me bound

So this is Me
Hidden beyond bare eyes
But receptive to clearer minds

If you want to know me,
Please read my thoughts
But Pay more heed to my words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money Blogging: Everything Beginners Need to Know to Launch a Successful Blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

Nigerian mother piles on £350,000 charge in NHS healing facility in the wake of traveling to England to bring forth twins