Poetry! Thoughts Running Through My Head.

Poems
Running

The moment the air seemed to pass

Am left in my thoughts with no answer

its a pattern that I cant break free
I never understood people's logic

Then again I never understood people
I was the type to be left alone in the shadow
I never asked questions. I just brushed it off
physically but mentally, everything is killing me



Everything was nothing to others

I remembered each detail like it was my favorite song 


"its a circle"
I see the signs and I try to avoid it

Things makes no sense 
Am left asking questions
why do I have to repeat myself 
and beg for things to be normal 

You see there is nothing wrong with you 
it's ok you blame me and everything else

You say you wish things would still be the same
That your scared 
But I don't get why you do the things you do 
And say the things you say
But never think of the words first.



Guest Article Written By:~Angelbaby217~

Comments

Post a Comment

Have Something To Say???...

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money Blogging: Everything Beginners Need to Know to Launch a Successful Blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017