To My Partner In Crime


To you Miss,


I have been told words has effects
But actions are priceless.

Knowing you has been one,
I could never dream of not taken

Words can't describe 
how you make me feel

From the very first moment 
I watched you type
I knew I have found a rare gem

Hearing you speak
Was nothing short of breathtaking

You deserve the world
The very best life has to offer

Today marks a day you turn Legal *your own words*
But you have been
From the very start

You care too deep 
And knows so much
I could never beat that.

Knowing you has been great fun
One I never wish it ends.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS...DO HAVE A BLAST!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money Blogging: Everything Beginners Need to Know to Launch a Successful Blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017