FALLING. CHAPTER FIVE PART 1V [FINAL PART]

poems and literature
Falling
                       *****
For example, I have no idea what would happen if I let it
slip to the chairman that you literally made this company
loose five hundred million dollars(that's the amount am
willing to spend by the way) all because we couldn't agree on
some very small differences.

Did you just say five hundred million dollars?' and you
would do that to me?'


Basically seven hundred and fifty million dollars but who's counting. And Hey! I never said i was going be proud of it.

What do you want from me Tayo? Just a candle light dinner miss. If it's any consolation, I promise to make it boring so you could run home very early. You dont have to say it. I know, am that kind.

Just one dinner and your head would be back in business.

You promise?.

Pinky swell miss...I always keep to my word.

Alright!. Jeez, Pick me up by 8.

Uhm, I never said anything about today miss, would let you know what date. And you definitely are breathtaking in that dress. If I haven't mentioned that before.

Smiling cheaply, he held her hands and planted a kiss on them both. I believe this is the start of a great friendship.

Would see you real soon miss Sarah. Now, don't you go
anywhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money Blogging: Everything Beginners Need to Know to Launch a Successful Blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017