POEM--BETRAYAL!

I have been struck
Deeper than any wound gotten
Heart is bleeding
Pulse slowly fading

This must be a dream
One I must wake up from

I finally get to read your words
And how cruel were they

You possibly never meant that
I was all your's
I lived for you
I breath for you

Nothing was more precious
Than to be called yours truly

How could you?"
The world is cruel enough
Adding yours would be the death of me

Please take them back
Renounce those harsh words.
Tell me it was never you

Lie to me
Just this once
And maybe after

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money Blogging: Everything Beginners Need to Know to Launch a Successful Blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017