FALLING! CHAPTER FOUR- PART THREE

literature
Falling
Really Mark?" Coming from you, that's a low blow. I am eternally greatful for the good deed you did for me but you don't own me.

I love you so much but am working. I can't afford to loose everything I have worked for all because you catching some feelings.

Am catching feelings?' Jesus Sarah.Who the hell are you?. Few months back and you won't have had the boldness to utter those words to me.

You know what, am out of here. Have fun with your work.

Mark, am sorry..Please come back. We could figure this out.

There is nothing to figure out. When the real Sarah shows up, give me a call.

Boiling hot with anger beyond measure, he got up to take his leave thereby leaving behind a trail of broken glasses and wine bottles in his path.

Excuse me Ma, someone has to pay for those items damaged, the Waiter cried out.

Not to worry. This should cover the bill. She brought out some hundred dollar bills. Keep the change. She smiled while walking out the door.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

Nigerian mother piles on £350,000 charge in NHS healing facility in the wake of traveling to England to bring forth twins

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017