FALLING! CHAPTER FIVE.

literature
Falling
Mark has never been the angry type. Ok. Maybe a little. The occasional siblings rivalry and the sight of people being cheated upon.Those are the only two things thatcould get him to flare up like a caged lion. Those two things could get any sane man to flare up.

Lying Back in the cab seat, a million thoughts flooded his mind with so much speed he felt he might pass out.
Mark,What have you done?. "I shouldn't have gotten you the job in the first place" why on earth would I have said those words to her..

She surely hates me now. And I bet she would never want to speak to me again. I should have just stayed in the office. Probably would have

avoided this whole drama....Jesus...Why can't anyone see the future.

Sir, where exactly are you heading? Asked the confused cab man.
We have circled this entire neighbourhood five times and am beginning to feel you have no idea where you going.By the way, your bill is eighty dollars. Gas isn't free this days.

Mind pulling over here, not to worry but would prefer to walk the rest home. Here is your money and please do keep the change. You have done well tonight.Thank you.

The walk back home felt more like a journey. Flashing images of Sarah cut across his mind. Those tender lips, that warmth touch of her skin.The way she parted her legs and let him be in control whenever they made love. Am all your's Mark, she would softly scream in his ear. Do whatever you want with me.

Jeez Sarah, you just had to be seductive. I need to apologise to her.Hopefully she would forgive me. I know she still loves me.
Yes. First thing in the morning I will.

Back at Sarah's place, the evening couldn't have gotten any worse than It did. It is all my fault. I shouldn't have let this work consume me entirely. Now I have a whole lot of "making up" to do,
One can never blame him for acting out. Did he truly wait for two hours??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money Blogging: Everything Beginners Need to Know to Launch a Successful Blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017