My creative skills has been getting rusty lately.I tend to over think things.

My creative skills has been getting rusty lately. I tend to over think things.

Write them down as it comes to your head Steven. That way you have no need to put yourself into a comma.
But no. I need to be precise, I need to be in control of every detail.

By the way, am Uyi. But Steven sounds really awesome so am sticking to it.

Grew up in a very noisy neighbourhood. I guess that's one reason I can't stand quite houses and estates..Just give me a gun please or put me out of my misery in any way you deem fit.

I have less friends (they practically can be counted with both hands).Makes me feel like am a spy or a covert secret agent with trust issues..So cool.

Am totally a sucker for girls by the way but for some very strange and awkward reasons, I get really shy when graced with one of these creatures. Except when dared. Some beast(am allowed to call it that) just pops out to prove some dumb shit.

Back to the reason why this write up is been created. What really is the reason???..

For one, I would think boredom or the need for a companion(just kidding. Companionship is off the table)..We stick to boredom.

Being a teenager was a whole lot of fun mostly the part of me attending high school.

Everything was simple. Never was I plagued with responsibilities. Skipping classes was a bonus and being one of the richest kids, popularity was never well defined.

So my dad had this ritual of dropping some amount of money before leaving for work. It became so regular that I transformed myself into a dog salivating and anticipating the next meal.

Every dick and Harry wanted to know me and I wanted to get to know some harrys too but not dicks.

It's ideal I take you for a ride into my past. I believe it would help you understand me better

Haven't you all just noticed one very obvious trick life plays with us humans???...Ok..You haven't. Let me be clearer.

Most times we are heads over heels for a person who doesn't remotely share those feelings for you but tends to reciprocate those exact "blind love attitude" for another individual who sometimes still don't like your crush in that manner.

One very huge and confusing cycle that I hate to admit has caught me in her webs way too many times for me to learn a lesson.

Popular posts from this blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

Nigerian mother piles on £350,000 charge in NHS healing facility in the wake of traveling to England to bring forth twins

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017