My conviction!

I am a believer
I am a truth seeker2

An open mind
Has always been the best policy

Complete fairness I crave for
Being just has been the pillars I lean on

Those ideas doesn't count anymore
The truth never sets you free

My world is in ruins
My beliefs has been shattered

Not sure of the next step
Hatred from every corner
Not one friend can be trusted

I stood for peace
I screamed for justice
Equality in all ramifications

Now they seek my soul
They can't stand my words
They can't stand the truth

I am being hunted down
My words burns their hearts
I can only find shelter in ruins


Popular posts from this blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

Nigerian mother piles on £350,000 charge in NHS healing facility in the wake of traveling to England to bring forth twins

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017