FALLING! CHAPTER THREE...FINAL!!!


Stop it sir. I would scream right now if you don't let me go.
Go ahead. No one would come to your aid. This is my company and I would do exactly what I want.

With no warning at all, he grabbed her top and tore the buttons off. Why on earth would you hide such a gorgeous body under those thick clothes?" Nevermind. This should be fun.

The thought of having an older man force his way on her just made her sick. Rather than been scared and filled with tears, she was boiling hot with anger.

Here is a man she had trusted with her past. Being fully aware of the reasons she left home has decided to be just like those heartless men.

Not even thinking of her next action,she grabbed the frame picture sitting on the desk and slammed it on the head of Mr Steven.
Rolling on the floor now, she took one quick run to the door and unlocked it.

You fired! You hear me?" I never want to see your face in this company ever again. He screamed in pain.

I would never bother coming back because you are a monster. She slammed the door behind her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money Blogging: Everything Beginners Need to Know to Launch a Successful Blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017