FALLING! CHAPTER FOUR

books
Fast Selling Novel Titled Falling.

It has been four solid months since Sarah quit her job. Life took a giant fall with no cushion to support the crash.
One more week and she would be evicted from the small apartment she called home.

For a girl who believes unicorns exists and there is a big guy upstairs staring down at his creatures try to make something out of life, this was turning into a nightmare really fast.

Mark had always been a reliable figure: at least during this trying period of her life.

You know, getting you a job isn't really difficult if you would just let me.It just so happens that my dad's company is looking for a person which such skill sets you possess.I would have claimed the job to myself but my girlfriend needs it more.

Mark, you know how I depise a handout.It makes me look weak and dependable. And I hate feeling dependable.

I know you stubborn and I love you for that but right now, you barely have options.

Okay Mark. You are a life saver.

Deep down she could squeeze the life out of Mark with excitement and gratitude but that would only let him see how much care and help she badly prayed for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money Blogging: Everything Beginners Need to Know to Launch a Successful Blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017