CHAPTER FOUR! PART TWO.

Literature
Falling
The new job was twice as demanding as her previous one but the benefits outweighed the pain. She thought to herself.
A bumper salary, an apartment and a health care plan fully covered. Not to mention the official car.

Thank you Mr Steven for been a pervert. Apparently, you are a life saver.

Working on weekends was a myth. Those fairy tale stories told round a camp fire made only to scare the little folks.

But this wasn't a made up tale. The number of times she had slept in the new apartment could be counted on both hands.


Am in hell. She mumbled under her breath. A good one though. At least I get to see heaven once in a while.

Oh no; Fuck shit. The dinner with Mark. Am so dead. When last did I see him?" Can't even remember. This must certainly be the wedge that drives relationships apart.

Two hours and counting, Mark had patiently been staring into space at the new dinner plaza at Bullivard Rd.

May I get you another bottle of wine Sir?,The Chaperone called out. Apparently, it looks you having quite a day.

You have no idea. Make that two bottles please.

Am sorry dear sir but if your date doesn't show up in the next thirty minutes, you might be forced to relinquish your table.

That won't be necessary. Sarah cried from a distance. Am so sorry. I got caught up at work and your dad wasn't taking it easy on me that am your girlfriend.

I believe he hates the idea and by so, punishing me with a whole lot of files to sort out.

Do you know how long I have been waiting here for you?" Mark screamed just loud enough to get the nearby dinners to turn heads.

Calm down Mark, you creating a scene.

Now am creating a scene?" Two hours Sarah, two hours of my time. It's been four months since I saw you last and still you think I have no right to be upset?

This wasn't even my idea in the first place. You insisted we meet. And still didn't show up early.

I shouldn't have gotten you the job in the first place, This has been one big mistake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money Blogging: Everything Beginners Need to Know to Launch a Successful Blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

Nigerian mother piles on £350,000 charge in NHS healing facility in the wake of traveling to England to bring forth twins