A YOUNG MAN'S FAITH! PART FOUR

religion
Having Faith

But they should let you in.its just two marks. Am sorry Sir, we don't do things like that here..We stand for integrity.

How happy was I to hear that. My eyes still on Sandra, I could only think of how sorry I was for her.Now she has to go find a uni or wait an extra year.
Here comes her parents.Hope they react not too bad as mine did.

Sandra how was it?.How did you perform??..

I scored 98% mom and did the oral interview. They said they needed a recommendation letter from daddy.
Then what are you waiting for?. Get a sheet of paper.can I borrow your pen please.That question thrown to my sister's husband.How ironic.

See the girl you talking to, she passed.98% for that matter.The next words coming out of his mouth.
What???....she passed???...still not able to close my mouth.Now I truly feel sad.At the verge of bursting into real tears.

Why would she let me blab on and on about failing with pride.She must be thinking am now one dull boy who couldn't pass 120 objective questions.

This is bad,,, Real bad..So what has been the point of trying to get her digits.
I must get into this school.How dare she make a mockery of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money Blogging: Everything Beginners Need to Know to Launch a Successful Blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017