Regret

Thought a life without you was possible
Hell, thought it was a run-way to freedom
How much wrong could I be.

You the best thing that has ever happened to me.
Those gentle hands
Caressing every fibre of my being

You cared more than I could ever muster
Always felt you were too good for me
I still feel same
Every time I stare into those eyes
I dreaded the day I would loose you

But Fear has a funny way of coming to life
Eating into one's subconscious
And bringing out our deepest secrets into existence

Getting over you has being the hardest task in my life
And I have been through so many

The heart is filled of deep pits
Capable of burying feelings without a trace

But this heart has become shallow
Memories flowing to the surface
Exposing the weakness that lies within

I lost you without a fight
I let you go without a struggle
A decision I have come to regret every passing moment

But you happy now
At least you seem so

I refuse to spoil that
I refuse to be me

Though it kills every cell in my bones
To see you walk-by without a hug
A kiss
Or a touch of your lips

You deserve a better person
One who cherishes you
And never gets doubts about how perfect you are

That's just not me.
That can't be me.

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money Blogging: Everything Beginners Need to Know to Launch a Successful Blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017