Poems

Poems,
What's the definition
What ways are there to express it
Shakespeare had lots to say about it
And I believe I do

Lost in thought
Stuck in dreams
I could only look for ways to tell you

Am in love with you.
No.
Those are not the right words
Too shallow
Too common

You deserve better
I can never take you off my thoughts
I can never let you out of my head

You perfect
You more than perfect
You care so much
Even when I show little

I dream of nothing else
Not riches
Not fame
Not power
Just a chance to call you mine

How I long for an opportunity
To beat my chest
And tell the world
Even to those who don't care
That I am blessed

I have a gift
A rare gem
Priceless
No man deserves



Popular posts from this blog

Make Money Blogging: Everything Beginners Need to Know to Launch a Successful Blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017