At First Sight

Am caught between webs
Heart torn apart
Feelings I can't control.

Thought love was a myth
A hidden truth kept from humans
At least kept away from me

Until you graced my presence
Sitting right in front of me

The air filled with your aura
Breathing in your essence
Has Never Been so intoxicating

Your warmth oozing out with such freedom
How could one not get drunk with such a gift

I have to know you
Draw you closer to myself
Keep you in arms length
And never let you leave my sight

Shakespeare thought he found love
He could never have been more wrong
Because he never laid eyes on you.

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money Blogging: Everything Beginners Need to Know to Launch a Successful Blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017