My Life!!!

My life has being one big roller coaster
Living in constant fear and objectiveness
I have being called names
Prof for one,
Greatness
and some really Ego bursting ones

But I have never lived up to those titles
Fumbling at the least chance to prove myself

Am caught between webs
Failure having a grip on my soul
I should pick myself up
Dust the dirt from my shoes
Looking forward and not a glance backward

I could tell you
Easier said than done

Procrastination has being my way of life
Putting everything off for a later time
That never shows her face.

But this one thing I believe in
Being knocked to the ground,
Or being tied down

Doesn't make you grounded for life
But gives you a clearer view
Of your next step

Be it to spring up from the floor
Or to rise slowly,

You definitely should be standing
By the end of it all.

Popular posts from this blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

Nigerian mother piles on £350,000 charge in NHS healing facility in the wake of traveling to England to bring forth twins

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017