What Won't I Give Up For You

love
Relationship Goals
This is a short poem written to the very first girl that stole my heart.Never the type to believe in love. Always felt it belonged to the married couples, the grown ups.

Love has no place for the youth. The exact words I told myself.

Not until I meant Chiamaka.

A goddess in human form and in a teenager's body. Feelings never felt before nor could I ever explain ran through my spine

accompanied with feverishly sensations.

What could be wrong??..Was I coming down with something or was it the general expression of developing cold feets I have heard a thousand times.

I may not have the answers . But this am clearly sure of. No one has ever made me feel this way. Keeping me on edge with every turn and twist of your seductive body.

I hope this short poetry could make you notice me and bring me out of my total awkwardness.


People speak of fate and meeting people of chance
Finding of soul mates and love at first glance.
Alignment of planets Shooting stars up above

Fullness of the moon and pairs of white doves....
I’ve never taken stock In these symbols and signs.
But having met you proved I’d been blind.

Poets write of hearts eternal devotion Flames of desire
And new found emotion.
Love ever lasting a lifetime of bliss.

Heaven here on Earth the passion of a kiss.
I’ve never found valid these words foolishly penned.
Then you graced my presence and proved me wrong again

Singers sing of heartache and the one that got away.
Internal emptiness pain that still remains.
Missed opportunities the hollowness of night.

Paths that never cross timing that wasn't right.
I never dreamed those songs Could ever ring so true.
Until I thought of life without ever knowing you.

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money Blogging: Everything Beginners Need to Know to Launch a Successful Blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017