My Ordeal With Sandra

Rape
My Difficult Ordeal Experience
Let me start by saying I have not the slightest clue of how I became this "monster" been tagged on the head by the public.

I have always loved the female world. The beauty flowing through the very core of their veins. Every figure being carefully crafted by a skilled craftsman.

But like any other individual, the skeletons in my cupboard are yearning for expression.
Being part of a family of seven(7) with a majority of six(6) girls, I have had little

glimpses of the female world.

Though hard to decipher makes it worthwhile to watch every move and tantrums been thrown. Perceive every step and choices made. Every struggle felt a thousand times harder.
This I found out has totally affected my structure. My very being and my thinking.

My first encounter happened with Sandra the first girl I had a crush on.Totally beautiful beyond words, lips aligned to perfection.

Being in a house filled with girls, fate as twisted as she is granted me the pleasure of seeing Sandra on a daily basis.She had taken a shine to one of my sisters and she visited the house regularly.
Was this just an innocent visit being paid or she had an ulterior motive, one may never find out.

With just sixteen(16) years to my belt and Sandra celebrating her twenty fifth (25) birthday the upcoming month, one could say my crush on Sandra was a fools thought and had no anchor.

Waking up to the day at my feet with literally no work to do, i was left all alone to comb every station on the TV for the juiciest programes..practically participating in any event that fun could be perceived a mile away.

Then a knock came on the door. Being exhausted from all the meaningless activities I threw myself at, I sluggishly crawled to open the door.
Standing right in front of me was the finest creature I had ever seen.covered in a bright yellow gown transparent enough to get a bird's view of every curve, Sandra could easily be taken for an angel.

Offered to let her through the door, she went through the house with one swift glance.Knowing right now I was all alone asked if she could see my sister.
With my very being soaked in shyness and my tongue refusing to see daylight I forcefully altered words which sounded more like a whisper than 'no one is at home but me'

Determined to stay longer poured herself a drink being all familiar with the house and my dad's hidden cabinet of whiskeys
I was in the company of an angel or so I thought.An hour drifted away like it was five minutes.

Couldn't bear overloading my soul with the sight of this beauty decided to close my eyes..This I found out would be to my detriment.
Woke up to a tingly sensation. A feeling beyond any. Soft touches like the wind slapping the hairs on the back of one's neck.

Like one wanting not to get back to reality, i tried letting my eyes breathe.There was Sandra with no evidence of the angelic gown I had seen her on.
Only then did I realise that I had been tied to a bed.Pants down and my body bore na*kd for her eyes to feed upon.

TO BE CONTD....

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money Blogging: Everything Beginners Need to Know to Launch a Successful Blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

Nigerian mother piles on £350,000 charge in NHS healing facility in the wake of traveling to England to bring forth twins