A Bleeding Soul

Art
A Bleeding Soul
Had a friend (a girl to be specific). Miss Oyoma.The smartest one in the bunch.Could never beat her when it comes to academics, charity and humility.
what didn't I try.Let me rephrase. What didn't we all try.

She taught me everything I know and how to be competitive.
Fight for your place in life she would say but

 remember is not a crime if you don't make it in your first try. Do hold this very words dearly "Never give up in life"

I wish those were the last words you said to me. No, I wish you never said a last word to me. That way I could get to keep you around. Sit by your feet and bath in your knowledge.

But you had to go. Leave me stranded in a world filled with questions.
The least I could do is pick myself up by my bootstraps and walk in your shadows hoping one day I get to stand tall, shoulders held high and tell the world you made me this man I am today.

I believe that day is today. You deserve this tears  miss.


How do I say this
How do I bleed my soul to you
Would have been alot easier if you were here

Guiding me through every trial
Every laughter bringing me closer to hope
Your gentle smile

Echoing a thousand words
Screaming the very same words you taught me
"Never give up in life"

I needed you to live long
I needed you to stay a thousand years
And live a thousand lives

Was the only way the world could be safe
To fully experience your gifts
Making every individual feel special

Though I can't hug you anymore
Or tickle you and wait for that ever charming smile
I know for certain you are always with me

Watching from above
Guiding my steps
whispering those same words
"Never give up in life"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Money Blogging: Everything Beginners Need to Know to Launch a Successful Blog

Why we dear literature! (and strongly encourage you do too)

5 Executioner Search engine optimization Posts that You Can Apply on Your Blog This 2017